Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
.m4v
Class:
Paladin
Main Spec:
Retribution
Off Spec:
Protection
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
yes
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
women in warcraft discord
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
nope
Are you interested in specific teams within the Eternal Kingdom Community? If so, please list them here.
zeal, gravity, paradigm
What is your raiding experience? Do you have any leadership experience?
i raided heroic-only in shadowlands and briefly went into mythic in s1 of dragonflight. i got ce s2, and i'm currently 8/9m for s3. i don't have any leadership experience in wow
Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
i don't have any current plans to main swap
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
i'm raid-ready as prot paladin with 487 ilvl. i've cleared heroic with it but don't have any experience in mythic. i tank keys primarily. i'm planning on focusing energy to learning holy paladin at the moment, but do not currently have enough experience
If your current character isn't the one that you have your most recent progression, please provide a link to the logs of your most recent progression.
current character
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
not for mythic- my closest alt is an evoker: https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en ... a-52/nycia

i'm willing to learn other classes/specs and i've done early tier prog raiding as havoc demon hunter (df s1), frost mage (df s2), and enh shaman (df s3)
What do you feel is your biggest weakness as a raider? What steps are you taking now to address it?
i struggle to implement a large number of changes at once- such as being assigned no externals one pull to being assigned sac, bop, and freedom in the next. i have an easier time making small changes between pulls. i've added some additional weakauras & addons to my kit to try and improve this, such as fight timers and clique for ease of access to externals
What do you feel is your biggest strength as a raider? Why do you value this strength?
i have a kill priority mentality over a damage priority. i'm willing to do mechanics that sacrifice uptime to help secure a kill. i believe that not all damage is equal, ignoring numbers entirely. there are plenty of ways to get empty damage in for parses but only a few ways to make your damage mean something
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
i'm a #true zoomer and like to get a little silly with it. i've been told i'm a "wretched little beast" and a "pathetic girlfailure" and an "absolute loser of a female character". other testimonials include "please stop holding toes with me" and "oh my god youre a furry".

i'd like to mention that i'm currently shopping around for guilds. i don't like moving guilds often and typically stick through raid tiers & expansions, but i've run into some leadership issues with my current guild (no social issues- i love them to death), so i'm going through a few different places to find a good home

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Command - Paladin - Multiple

Post by Mango » March 25th, 2024, 3:14 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Command - Paladin - Multiple

Post by Mango » April 3rd, 2024, 7:11 am

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”