Donation and key sign-ups are now live.
To make a donation to Gamers Outreach, please click here: Donation Link
To sign up a key to be run by an Eternal Kingdom Stream-a-Thon Key Team, please use this link: Key Sign Up.
Make sure to check out all of our Key Team Streamers:
- Bjorgins Staryyn
- Jellyfish Alliance Jazzy
- Wave Riders Holybirb
- Warlords Destruction
- Pointbreak Vyragosa
- Ankle Slappers Vexxaa
- SITH HAPPENS Raeana
- Goon Squad Petdetective
- Furious Five Olwebrew
- Need a Fifth Dancingtides
- Unpugressive TacitDesert
- Harbinger Hammers Azraille
- Passionfruit Hantevirus
- Lollipop Kids Dedreethetree
- Madden Squad Condor298
- Leftovers Shinikittyz
- Dragon Isles Cool Kids Shockinhead
- Bingo Night Zosima
- The A-Team Roobi
Thank you to all of our participants, donors, and organizers for making this such a fun and successful event!!
When I came to the guild, during Legion at the release of Antorus, Hante seemed like a mythical figure as the team lead of one of Eternal Kingdom’s top teams. Although I saw her often in event runs, I rarely interacted directly with her until I found myself in the position of GM at the start of BFA. She and I didn’t always see eye to eye and she was never shy about letting me know when she thought I was making a mistake, but her advice was always thoughtful and she brought years of experience to every problem.
Dragonflight is a few hours away, but before we close the book on Shadowlands we wanted to post our tribute to Empire’s Hall of Fame conquering of Zovaal. We look forward to achieving that goal once again in Vault of the Incarnates! Enjoy our end of expansion showcase – nicknamed “Whatever It Takes”
The Eternal Kingdom community celebrates the end of Shadowlands with an all-guild photo. It was not an easy trek through the anima-starved terrain, but emerging battered and battle-scarred from the final chapters of Shadowlands we are stronger than ever and our 15 raiding and social teams stand together, looking forward to continuing our journey and growth in the Dragon Isles.
- We are now able to provide a true cross-faction experience to members of both factions with the EK XFaction addon developed by an EK community member to merge guild chat across EK Alliance and EK Horde.
- We took a hard look at our services and began to automate/streamline to make it easier for us to maintain important information, e.g., webhooks, stickynotes, spreadsheets, and more spreadsheets.
- We know we have a huge talent pool in our community and officers, so we’re trying to be better about asking for help because many hands make light work and it takes a village (or a kingdom) to keep the train going through the ups and downs of Blizzard.
- We studied what has shifted and changed in terms of inclusive practices to incorporate accessibility standards into our communications (e.g., alt text, flyer design) and enable opt-in pronouns.
- We have taken a closer look at our guild financials (did we mention spreadsheets?) to make sure we will be able to support all of our teams as major profession changes loom.
- We run a community survey every year to identify challenges and areas for improvement. The 2021 survey findings provided us a lot of momentum for change, and we look forward to continuing our progress after the 2022 survey goes out.
If you have more questions, you are welcome to ask us in our #application-questions channel!
Note: If you have questions about a team merger, please message Lillii#8446 in Discord.
Thank you for joining us for the 2022 Summer Streamathon benefiting AbleGamers!
Kimet SoFo Rewind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1j6A-1lDI (Watch Me!!)
Your day will not be complete until you watch this video.
Big Thank you to all of my team and team leads for a great tier. Special thanks to Umbura for raid leading. Extra Special thanks to Swoopz/Smalls for all of our kill videos, including the Kismet SoFo Rewind linked here, for our two new mascots who graced all of our kill shots and are featured in this video, and for the awesome team portrait.
C-Team saw the end of yet another tier. With a roster boss bolstered to the extreme, a team lead swap, and leadership swaps…the team stuck together to finish strong while having fun.
New Team Lead – Petdetective New Melee Lead – Zelguis New Range Lead – Bacon
With the end of the tier, came the End of Tier Superlatives that the team does. Some returning winners from previous tiers and some new crowns being bestowed. Each winner of the category gets a discord rank that they will hold until the end of Season 4.
Best Dressed Navs
Melee MVP Zelguis
Range MVP Slappypants
Tank MVP Rey
Leadership MVP Petdetective
Team MVP Petdetective
Most Likely To Accidently Pull Petdetective
Rookie of Tier Slappypants
Most Likely To Die In A Fight Rellyn aka Token Dead Guy
Most Likely To Be Running Keys Qiron and Rey
Most Likely To Say Something Inappropriate Bacon aka Mr. Inappropriate
Most Likely To Cuss Petdetective aka Team Potty Mouth
Most Likely To Be Out Of Gold Qiron aka Mr. Bankruptcy
Most Likely To Have The Most Gold Petdetective aka Money Bags