Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
Silvos#3557
Class:
Paladin
Main Spec:
Protection
Off Spec:
Retribution
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
Yes, I have read and can abide by the guild's Code of Conduct
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
I am a friend of one of your raiders Sekkmaet-Proudmoore
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
I have not nor have ever trialed with any Eternal Kingdom raiding team.
Are you interested in specific teams within the Eternal Kingdom Community? If so, please list them here.
Zeal
Legacy
What is your raiding experience? Do you have any leadership experience?
ATDH - 9/9H
ATSC - 3/9M
VOTI - 5/9M

I have not filled an officer role however I am an active participant for feedback and have been responsible for raid items such as cauldrons.
Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
No I am not main swapping.
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
I am main spec tanking but do not often get opportunities to tank in raid. I mostly tank in M+ and it remains my preferred spec.

I raid as a Ret due to lack of Tank openings. I am very experienced with DPS and my logs will reflect that I raid as a DPS.
If your current character isn't the one that you have your most recent progression, please provide a link to the logs of your most recent progression.
Silvosx is my only character with progression
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
No, I do not have viable raid-ready alts.
What do you feel is your biggest weakness as a raider? What steps are you taking now to address it?
Attendance is a challenge particularly regarding availability. My previous raiding teams scheduled Fri/Sat evenings, but changes with work schedule require my weekends to be free. As much as I love my current team, I can't be there for them and I am looking for a new raid team that I be sure I am available for.

What do you feel is your biggest strength as a raider? Why do you value this strength?
I put a lot of emphasis on personal responsibility. I enjoy honing my skills with research, practice, and asking questions. I value it as a strength because as part of a team, I want to make sure I pull my weight and more when possible. I always want to be improving and learning from those who are better or more experienced is my responsibility to reach out and do the work.
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
Special Request for the Legacy Team: I am not available to consistently make a Monday Raid time as it conflicts with my work schedule.

My work schedule over the weekends and Mondays is highly unlikely to change.

I have saved up to try to go to Blizzcon as much I can to meet up with the gamers I've met in wow. Some of those friends even attended my wedding so I love building community and being a part of one.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Silvosx - Paladin - Multiple

Post by Mango » December 29th, 2023, 2:39 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Silvosx - Paladin - Multiple

Post by Mango » January 5th, 2024, 8:36 am

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”