Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
Trinstar
Class:
Rogue
Main Spec:
Assassination
Off Spec:
Subtlety
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
Yes!
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
I was looking to become part of a larger guild that is more of a family and a large community rather than just a quiet group of people who play in silence.
A few people on the Proudmoore server suggested I check you guys out and I decided to give it a try!
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
I have not.
Are you interested in specific teams within the Eternal Kingdom Community? If so, please list them here.
The teams I would be most interested in would be Zeal and Paradigm and Gravity (I know gravity is not recruiting).

I am also very open to being a “mercenary raider”
What is your raiding experience? Do you have any leadership experience?
I played World of Warcraft on and off throughout the years but I came back and started playing a lot more seriously in BFA.
I was 5/8M in eternal palace - then I decided to put my mind to achieving CE in Ny’alotha which I did in patch 8.4 playing assassination.

Because I have a busy schedule in real life due to my job, and the chore-like grind that was Shadowlands, I ended up retiring shortly after SL launched.

I have recently came back about 5 weeks ago, and have pugged myself to 2500IO.
I consider myself a highly skilled assassination rogue who understands his class very well, but I also am a great asset to the team in the sense of I don’t mind sacrificing parses etc. for the sake of getting the kill.

In terms of leadership, I assisted my more casual guild through eternal palace as a co-leader to achieve 5/8M but transitioned into more of a side role when I achieved CE in 8.4.
Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
I will be playing assassination
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
I only play rogue, but I can swap from assassination to subtlety if required
If your current character isn't the one that you have your most recent progression, please provide a link to the logs of your most recent progression.
NA
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
I do not - I’m a one trick pony on Rogue
What do you feel is your biggest weakness as a raider? What steps are you taking now to address it?
My biggest weakness in raiding would be the fact that sometimes I can take a bit longer than others to learn the specific boss timings. This will lead to me blowing my cooldowns at the suboptimal times and maybe taking a handful of pulls longer than some others to “learn the fight optimally”.
To offset this, I have spent a lot more time reading specific mechanics for my position (melee dips) and also watching additional content on YouTube to understand class specific tips for the fights to 1) help my damage and parsing out and 2) be able to be more effective as a team member and learn the fights to help the progression quicker.
What do you feel is your biggest strength as a raider? Why do you value this strength?
For sure my biggest strength would be my willingness to be a team player and to make sacrifices for the raid team in the sense of offering to take charge of a certain mechanic I can cloak off easily even though it will ruin my parse.
I like to do this during prog because 1) I am confident in my mechanics abilities, and 2) I know after we get the kill I can come back to the boss and try to parse after the progression
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
I’m a 31 year old Canadian construction project manager who loves my 4 year old shepherd husky mix Zara (named after a League of Legends character lol!!) who’s favourite hobbies include snowboarding and canoeing/camping in the summer!
I have a huge Pokemon card collection, and some of my other favourite games are Stardew Valley and Skyrim!

I’m very social and talkative, and one thing that I really care about in playing WoW is finding a great group of people who like to engage and have a very family and friendly feel to them. I love meeting new people and being in a guild who as I said doesn’t just raid together but does events, chatting, social time etc is very important to me. It ‘s one of my favourite aspects of the game and what makes me want to keep playing (hence why I came back and am looking for a guild of the likes :)

In terms of the raid teams I am applying for, those are my preferences, but I’m definitely open to whatever opportunities I can get. I would consider myself a very solid team player and individual performer, and I believe Eternal Kingdom would be an amazing fit for not just me as a raider, but for my personality and what I’m looking to get out of WoW as well :)

I’d love to have a chat if there are any questions or if you would like to get to know me a bit more on discord!

Hope to hear back from you!

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
LiiLii
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: karmajenn#1675
Discord: Lillii#8446

Re: Zedstar - Rogue - Multiple

Post by LiiLii » December 27th, 2023, 9:04 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
LiiLii - Recruitment Chancellor - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Discord: Lillii#8446
BattleNet: karmajenn#1675
Trinstar
BattleTag: Yorb#1294
Discord: Trinstar

Post by Trinstar » December 27th, 2023, 9:16 pm

Awesome, thanks for the opportunity and for the quick reply!
I will definitely be checking out the open runs :)
If you have any questions about anything pertaining to my WoW experience, or anything about me individually as a person just let me know and I’d love to have a chat on discord :)

- Trinstar/Zedstar AKA Victor
Trinstar
BattleTag: Yorb#1294
Discord: Trinstar

Post by Trinstar » December 29th, 2023, 7:20 am

Also everyone just to clarify; per my application, I have not raided seriously since 8.4 so I wont have any good logs since then.

Regarding logs, check mine out from Eternal Palace Heroic/Mythic and Ny'alotha Heroic/Mythic to see the numbers I'm doing when raiding properly!

For Dragonflight as I mentioned, I just came back 5 weeks ago and got geared to 475, pugged to 2550 IO and have done some random normal runs which is why I dont have logs this tier :)

Any questions just let me know!
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Post by Mango » January 1st, 2024, 7:29 pm

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”