Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
decinera
Class:
Mage
Main Spec:
Frost
Off Spec:
Arcane
Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
Yeah
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
Guild recruitment discord / Chasing Pixels
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
No
Please list your raiding history/progression by tier. Note any leadership positions you've held.
Currently 9/9h Amid Fdk/ 9/9n as mage which is currently a alt.
1/9M Abberus joined my current guild at zskarn and killed it as Devoker /
2/8M VOTI as Ele Sham / was guild officer/loot council

Prior to this I have several mythic kills among a lot of different raids Id have to go through alot of logs to figure out what and where the last notable CE push as mage was in WOD with 450 kills on mythic manno and about 53 for archi as fire mage. Guild broke up shortly after that happened it was Iris on stormrage.
Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving.
Current guild Dawn dish soap, Guild has a officer core who are all loot council and funnel themselves and friends gear its pretty ridiculous. Roster is 28 people so I've been getting sat over their friends we killed all of heroic. Both weeks in mythic I was sat for other people.
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
I have a 475 mage with all 3 specs ready
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
473 fdk/uhdk
Have you been a part of an EK raid team in the past? If yes, which team?
no
Please provide a link to your Logs. ---- Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3
This is mage logs note that this is my current alt that is more geared than my main and also I've been raiding mostly on my DK atm.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... spec=Frost
DK logs currently
Do you have a PC that can handle high density raid content? What is your internet stability like?
i9 13900k/4080ti 2tb m.2 should be able to handle everything wow does with like 5-10 instances open at the same time.
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
Long time wow raider/multiclasser also a US Veteran. really chill but knowledgeable and I have helped many people in my previous guilds as I used to be a officer in most of them.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Beefcaster - Mage - Zeal

Post by Mango » December 6th, 2023, 9:39 am

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Beefcaster - Mage - Zeal

Post by Mango » December 7th, 2023, 3:10 pm

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”