Snookajab#1971
Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
Snookajab
Class:
Shaman
Main Spec:
Enhancement
Off Spec:

Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
I agree.
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
Discord user tacitdesert invited me to participate in one of your charity streams.
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
No.
Please list your raiding history/progression by tier. Note any leadership positions you've held.
I’m a day one player. Was pretty casual until wrath came out. Switched to shaman and started taking raiding more seriously. I’ve cleared every raid with the exception of the last 2 btw raids. Most raid clears on heroic/aotc equivalent. Some mythic difficulty kills on first 2/3 bosses since the introduction of mythic difficulty.

Was an officer in wrath through WOD. Guild fell apart at the end of wod.
Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving.
Been in the guild abaddon since wrath. Guild is dead. I’m the only play that logs in since legion. I never looked for a new guild due to cross realm raiding with IRL friends.
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
I do not. If needed I can off spec resto shaman. I used to off spec resto but during bfa and shadowlands I never had a need to change. Dragonflight season 1 I didn’t get many off spec drops so I just tossed it to the side.
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
I do not.
Have you been a part of an EK raid team in the past? If yes, which team?
No.
Please provide a link to your Logs. ---- Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
Sham since wrath not changing ever. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Do you have a PC that can handle high density raid content? What is your internet stability like?
Yes. Ryzen 5800x/Rtx 3070. I work in IT so it would be shameful of me to not have a gaming ready PC.

Switched to att fiber in 2018. It’s gone down on me 1 time in 5 years.
Please add a hyperlink of your UI
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 2458fbaf90&
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
I left my last raiding group due to a few bad apples, never starting on time, people always chatting during boss fights, etc… Looking for a steady raid group with drama free players that starts on time!

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Meanbean - Shaman - Zeal

Post by Mango » November 18th, 2023, 6:36 pm

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Meanbean - Shaman - Zeal

Post by Mango » November 21st, 2023, 8:06 am

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”