Seazen#11375
Discord Tag (including the number, i.e.: Pizza#1234):
seazun
Class:
Shaman
Main Spec:
Restoration
Off Spec:

Have you read, and do you agree to abide by the guild’s code of conduct as stated here?
yes
How did you learn about Eternal Kingdom?
discord message
Are you currently or have you ever been a trial or member of any Eternal Kingdom raiding team? If so, when and who?
no
Please list your raiding history/progression by tier. Note any leadership positions you've held.
CE legion EN/NH rest of the tiers high mythic kills almost CE. also held officer in multiple guilds, held recruitment officer in guilds, held guild treasurer as well.
Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving.
there has been so many, the current guild is Posivibes, just cant raid with raid times anymore due to work schedule.
Do you have a viable raid-ready offspec? Please tell us your experience with it and its current item level.
perfer to only heal i really suck at dps, the only dps i can play is BM hunter.. also can tank
Do you have any viable raid-ready alts? If so, please list and give armory link (include alt codes for name).
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... nis/seazyn 485 rdruid
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... -52/Seazen MW monk

Priest and paladin are not quite that geared but willing to gear
Have you been a part of an EK raid team in the past? If yes, which team?
no
Please provide a link to your Logs. ---- Are you main swapping? If yes, please provide a link to the relevant logs of your old main.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
Do you have a PC that can handle high density raid content? What is your internet stability like?
yes
Is there anything else you want us to know? Now is your chance to personalize your app, tell us something unique about yourself, or make us laugh.
team player for CE willing to play what ever is needed if i can get help gearing it! I also have 2 kids and a manager at mcdonalds.

Armory Link

Warcraft Logs
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124
Discord: mangothemagnificent

Re: Seazensham - Shaman - Zeal

Post by Mango » March 26th, 2024, 9:49 am

Thank you for your interest in the Eternal Kingdom Community! We have received your application and are looking it over. Someone will be reaching out to you shortly. In the meantime, we encourage you to attend any of our open runs to give you an opportunity to check out our community of gamers. More information about these runs can be found here.
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124
Mango
Raiding Recruitment Coordinator
BattleTag: Mangroas#1124

Re: Seazensham - Shaman - Zeal

Post by Mango » March 27th, 2024, 9:28 am

Welcome to Eternal Kingdom and Team Zeal!
Mangroas - Recruitment Team - Eternal Kingdom of Proudmoore

Contact-
Battle.net: Mangroas#1124

Return to “[Z] Approved Archive”