Eternal Kingdom Twitch Streaming Rules
This applies to both personal streaming as part of an official EK streamer (stream on the website/frontpage), or streaming on the official EK Twitch channel.
Want to be an official EK streamer? Talk to your team lead!
- Chat must be covered, either by webcam or some sort of graphic, but no chat may be visible.
- Must have an Eternal Kingdom logo/banner/badge visible on your stream or profile in some fashion.
- Must have a link to the guild website on Twitch channel page.
- Must portray the guild in a way that is conducive with our three pillars.
- Must remain in good standing with the guild.
- Keep stream PG-13, this includes Discord/Mumble/etc chat. If your voice chat is “clean” enough for the world to hear, feel free to stream so that others can hear strategies and general banter! HOWEVER if the chat is something that may go against what the guild should be portrayed as, then exclude Discord from the stream so that the guild name isn’t in jeopardy. If your team leadership, if applicable, requests that you not stream voice chat, then please listen to your team leadership.
YOU (as the streamer) are responsible for the content and behavior on your stream. Not meeting these rules can result in loss of privilege to stream on the EK Twitch channel and/or frontpage streams.
Recommended (but not required) Stream Settings
These are general recommendations, not specific to Eternal Kingdom.
- Enable past broadcasts (VOD or Video on Demand)
- Show whatever meter you compete with (heals for heals, DPS for DPS, showing both would be amazing)
- Fill in your bio, avatar, banners, and offline image.
- Stream with a webcam! Webcams attract visitors and puts a face to the character.
- Set up some bots, notifications, the cool stuff! See below.
Built on top of OBS Studio, this enhanced version combines in features from Streamlabs and more.
Free and open source software for video recording and live streaming
Software for video recording and live streaming, this one is not free* and not as widely used as OBS
*The free version has limitations and watermarks.
Useful Bots & Sites
Twitch Streamers Dashboard
Official information from Twitch.tv and recommendations for streaming. Includes guides about getting started, what a bitrate is, and more!
Stream notifications, overlays, donation management, chat bots, chat games, song request, spam protection, votes/polls, giveaway management, loyalty point system
Stream notifications, donation management, chat bot, chat games, spam protection, loyalty point system, vote/polls
Giveaway management, song request, chat bot, spam protection, chat log
Better Twitch TV
Browser addon that enhances your Twitch experience, will also allow you to create more emotes for your channel (great for Affiliates who are only allowed to have 3 emotes)
Gaming Careers on YouTube
A YouTube channel with tons of guides on streaming, from setting up your stream for the first time, to adding additional features and options! Highly recommended to check out.