- Mythic progression – 9 Hours/Week
- Tue/Wed/Thu 12:30am-3:30am EST (For the first week or 2 of a new Tier 1 additional day may be voted on to be added)
- Goal: AoTC and CE each tier within 12 weeks in a fun atmosphere with Friendly banter among skilled friends
- Loot: Personal
- DBM/BigWigs (prefer BigWigs)
- Angry Assignments
- Exorsus Raid tools
- Weak Auras
We expect our raiders to have a firm knowledge of each boss fight and the mechanics that come with it. Team Reboot will provide links to resources but we expect each of you to look at and study material prior to raid nights please.
We understand that real life happens, we do expect 90+% raid attendance along with adequate notice. This is to ensure that if a raider is not be able to make a scheduled raid time the leads can make arrangements to fill that void. Any raider that is unable to attend a scheduled raid will be required to post a note about their absence in the guild attendance discord or message a team leader in discord.
Our raiders should always come prepared; food, flasks, pots, potions, runes and all the other wizardries needed for success. We expect proper gems and enchantments to be in place on all raider gear as well as the appropriate item level for each raid tier.
While we wish to promote a fun raiding environment, we strive to progress in the content as quickly as we are able to. This being said here are a couple of key factors to consider PRIOR to applying.
- You will conduct yourself in a professional manner while in raid. If you cross a line or go to far you will know it. It will be quick and abrupt. ALL of our raids are streamed live on twitch do not act in a way which will embarrass us as a team. I have a zero tolerance policy on drama and I have zero time for ego’s. If you come to this team thinking you are the next big thing and want to try and show an elitist attitude thinking it will gain you any respect you will most likely find yourself failing a trial immediately. I am here to progress and kill bosses. Our time together is to valuable to deal with an ego. Your main part of your trial is your ability to take direction focus on critical areas asked of you and remain humble. Let your game play/skill do your talking. You will go much further with that approach in any endeavor in life.
- Have the ability to listen, take direction and accept feedback if given.
- You have to get along with and enjoy the team. You will be a fit or you won’t. It is just that simple.
- As long as you can do the above listed things you will enjoy your time with us, make good progression each tier and become part of a tightly knit group of raiders which have been raiding together for some time.
A quick note from Cmplex and the team leadership:
The leadership team for Reboot has many combined years of raid and leading experience dating back from when we were world 78 in BC to current content.
We want to ensure that our raiders are all in a comfortable, progressive raiding environment free of negativity. I will NEVER keep a high parsing toxic player. Any Toxic behavior will NEVER be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly to ensure the overall raid is not affected by it.
As a team, we expect everyone, including leadership to continue personal and team growth with our classes, specs and raid awareness. Your leadership team is here to assist you.