- Mythic Team – 9 hrs/week
- Tue/Wed/Thur 6:30pm-9:30pm PST
- Goal – Transition from Mythic Progression to Cutting Edge
- Past Tiers – 4/9 M ToS, 9/11 M ABT, 6/8M Uldir
- Weak Auras
- Exorsus Raid Tools
- RC Lootcouncil
- Know Your Class – This means knowing your rotation, which talents are best for which fights, what utilities you bring to the table, and how to use your abilities effectively. This includes but is not limited to: Immunes, Stuns/Interrupts/Slows, Movement Buffs, Battle Res, Raid CDs, Taunts, etc.
- Know Your Gear – Everyone should know their stat priorities and which gear pieces would benefit them the most for which fights. Gear should also be enchanted appropriately and have gems if applicable.
- Know the Raid – There are a ton of videos and guides online. It takes a few pulls for everyone to learn the fight, but basics should be known well ahead of coming into raid.
- Be Dependable – When you sign up for a team, you are promising 19 other people that you will be there on time, the whole time, and ready to go. We understand sometimes you may need to post out for the night, but give as much warning as possible so we can find a replacement for the session. If you find yourself unable to make raid on a regular basis, talk to leadership so we can discuss options.
- Be Prepared – The raid team does assist in providing some consumables (when able), but you are also expected to bring your own to raid. Don’t forget your food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, bonus rolls, or anything else you might need.
- Be Positive – When the night is going south, it’s easy for tempers to sneak up on people. Take constructive criticism and use it to learn and grow. Help your fellow teammates to improve where needed. No one here is perfect so check your ego at the door and DO NOT let your temper get the better of you.
Let’s have some fun and kill some bosses!
Alisondra (AlyssHart#1101) – Team Lead