- Team Lead: Dancingwater, Coordinator of Many Things (Royal Emissary)
- Co- Team Lead, Heal Lead, and Recruitment: Gealsolas, Assistant Coordinator of Many things and Finder of Turtles! (Ambassador)
- Raid Lead: Mishka and Nayllah
- Ranged Lead: Nayllah, Teacher of Far Away Turtles (Templar)
- Melee Lead: Tvier, Teacher of Nearby Turtles (Templar)
- Normal/Heroic Progression – 3hrs/week
- Saturday 6pm-9pm PST (Assembly at 5:30; boss pull at 6:00)
- Goal: Normal/Heroic Progression and “boop some mythic bosses in the snoot”
- Loot: Personal
- Item level and current tier specialty (neck, ring, cloak, whatever it may be) adjusted each tier and posted in our team Discord
- EK Xfaction (required for guild membership)
- Weak Auras 2 (and raid specific required WAs)
- Method Raid Tools
Kismet’s goal is to maintain a heroic level raiding, obtaining AOTC each tier, and maybe kill some mythic bosses at the end of tier. We aspire to maintain a casual, fun, friendly gaming experience.
Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, tomes, and whatever essential items the tier brings. Gear should be gemmed, enchanted, and repaired. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and other team activities.
Attendance should be 80% or better. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid. Frequent unposted absences will result in removal from the team roster. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders.
A Word From Leadership: It is our goal to provide a raiding atmosphere that allows a raider to have fun while raiding at a level that they feel comfortable in. This is a game, and it is meant to be fun. As such, we will not tolerate drama, dishonesty, or rage-aholics. We maintain an open door policy and will treat you with respect and honesty and ask for the same in return.
Happy Alpacas: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1527823340
AOTC Castle Nathria: Turtles AOTC