- Royal Emissary: Dancingwater
- Ambassador: Mîshkâ
- Templar: Swipps/Dubhdrysi
- Raid Lead: Rysal
- Normal/Heroic Progression – 3hrs/week
- Saturday 6pm-9pm PST (Assembly at 5:30; boss pull at 6:00)
- Goal: Normal/Heroic Progression and “boop some mythic bosses in the snoot”
- Loot: Personal
- Item level and current tier specialty (neck, ring, cloak, whatever it may be) adjusted each tier and posted in our team Discord
- Greenwall (required for guild membership)
- Weak Auras 2
- Angry Assignments
Watch us on Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/gwenlily
Kismet’s goal is to maintain a heroic level raiding, obtaining AOTC each tier, and maybe kill some mythic bosses at the end of tier. We aspire to maintain a casual, fun, friendly gaming experience.
Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, and seals. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and other team activities.
Attendance should be 80% or better. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid. Frequent unposted absences will result in removal from the team roster. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders.
A Word From Leadership: It is our goal to provide a raiding atmosphere that allows a raider to have fun while raiding at a level that they feel comfortable in. This is a game, and it is meant to be fun. As such, I will not tolerate drama, dishonesty, or rage-aholics. We maintain an open door policy and will treat you with respect andhonesty and ask for the same in return.