Is Destro just Doomed this xpac?

Discuss Warlocks Here.
Tankadin

Re: Is Destro just Doomed this xpac?

Post by Tankadin » December 29th, 2016, 9:13 am

Quick update, Artifact weapon... done, random legendary drop yesterday.... check. over 30% on haste now, When I pew pew... its a lot more explosive. I'm finishing boss fights in 5man runs anywhere from 260-320k, which is higher than Simcraft says I should, but there IS that 10 or 15% buff which would count for 30k roughly in randoms, and my AoE with F&B is beast, feels like SoO days.

I'm still going to post my weapon screen shot, probably later this afternoon, here is updated me on Armory.. Check it out, let me know the good and bad you notice. One thing I can think of right away is trading out a haste chant for crit on a ring, but that's less than 1% change for me.
Rentonie

Post by Rentonie » December 29th, 2016, 11:46 am

The only glaring thing that I can see is that your crit is pretty low but that will only increase as you get more gear. There is an FFR on Saturday mornings where they run normal and then 15 min after the normal they run heroic. That is your best bet to get better gear. Another option will be M+ but beware it will be hard to get in on any M+ above 5 as a warlock. People are really misinformed about the potential of warlock in M+
Tankadin

Post by Tankadin » December 29th, 2016, 2:38 pm

Yeah the Crit is rough, but its not so far off it couldn't be fixed with a little gear like you said. Ive gone +10 on this toon, but Haven't touched M+ this week. The difference in damage has been substantial, I'm finding that i finish higher than what SimC says I should regularly in 5 mans, but haven't seen a raid boss with the new gear yet.

Artifact Trait Path This is what it looks like so far, I'm gonna try to grind mythics and M+ for AP, and I'm keeping the Artifact Knowledge stuff going to increase this to at least level 25 before the patch. Grind time.

If you're in game and wanted to chat, you're welcome to add me, DICEONE#1115

Thanks again!

Return to “Warlock”