January all guild meeting CANCELLED (read why)

Zate
Founder

January all guild meeting CANCELLED (read why)

Post by Zate » January 3rd, 2018, 9:09 pm

The January all guild meeting is cancelled.

Here is what you can expect.

1) The next all guild meeting will be on February 2nd @10PM.
2) February 3rd starting at 8PM citizen rank will be moved to EnK (you will hear more about this in the coming weeks and in the Feb 2nd meeting)

The reason we are calling off the January meeting is we are working on some big changes but aren’t quite ready to announce them.

I (Zate) am going to be stepping down in a lot of my day to day guild responsibilities. It has always been my vision to create a stable, sustainable community that didn’t rely on any one person (including me). I feel our guild is currently at an age of maturation. I am not taking a step back because we are dying…or have any other serious issues. In fact the opposite is the case. I have never felt I truly could step back until now. There are some very specific personal reasons why I am stepping back and I will also share those in our February meeting.

That said I do still plan to be around and I will still be here as a guiding force (I will still be EK GM). I just won’t be on a raid team, doing recruitment runs, will cut back on the meetings, in game hours etc… Who we are as a guild isn’t changing. We are still here to make the world a better place. I want you to know this is YOUR guild. It has always been YOUR guild, and it will always be what YOU make it. I have run the guild for four years now. It is my time to move on a bit and focus on some other things in life. It is time for others to step up and lead the community in an increased capacity. If have done my job well then things will carry on and be even better than ever! Change is always a bit unnerving but if you work together to support our common focus then things are only going to get better and better.

See you in game!
Zate
Zosima
Acheron Lead
BattleTag: Zosima#1727
Discord: Zosima#0211

Re: January all guild meeting CANCELLED (read why)

Post by Zosima » January 4th, 2018, 10:09 am

Howdy all!

For those of us weary of change, I'd like to express just how much this process has been planned, debated, replanned, debated again, altered, and adjusted for well over a year now. Implementation will be methodical and deliberate. While I'm often the voice of dissent, I want folks to know this isn't a haphazard or reckless change. Guild leadership has spent tons of time, care, and concern to ensure the spirit and identity of EK is preserved through this stage of guild growth. A change like this speaks to the strength of the EK community.

Return to “Monthly Guild Meetings”