The ultimate powerleveling food

General Discussion
Driveslanks

The ultimate powerleveling food

Post by Driveslanks » August 29th, 2016, 6:58 pm

No, not in-game food...stay awake food!

I mentioned this in guild chat, and someone said they wanted to see and hear more, so here ya go. Dorito Casserole! It has the perfect balance of sugars, carbs, and proteins to keep you awake for a long gaming binge without the harsh crash you get from drinking a case of Red Bull. The sodium from the chips and the cheese also helps with...other things that are advantageous to powerleveling.

http://www.food.com/recipe/dorito-casserole-28256

The mats

Open a small hole in the Doritos, and crush them up. You don't need to powder them, but get some small chunks. Basically, you want to make this awesome bag of Doritos into the disappointment that you find at the bottom of the bag.

After you've done that, brown your beef with the onions in a pan, and cook the cream of mushroom, water, and tomatoes in a pot. Just to boiling is plenty. Then start layering. Spread a layer of chips, then a layer of beef, then a layer of soup. With the ingredients, in my pan, I had enough to do chips, one layer of beef, one layer of soup, then a second layer of chips. Then spread cheese over all of it.

Before the last layer

After last layer and cheese

Toss it in the oven at 350 for 20 minutes, and boom, you're done.

Cut and serve!
Akaina

Re: The ultimate powerleveling food

Post by Akaina » August 29th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Add some green snap beans, corn, cumin, black beans, and some sliced almonds and you'll make it truly amazing =)
Timmeehh

Post by Timmeehh » August 29th, 2016, 7:42 pm

I'm on a raw food died, as in my dorm has no kitchen so all i get is a slightly depressing bag of doritos.
Timmeehh-Umbra team lead
Timsaidon-Harbinger team lead
saintmythi
BattleTag: mythi
Discord: yes

Post by saintmythi » May 31st, 2018, 8:50 pm

if you dont have a kitchen try getting a can of chili and some roman. warm up the chili and cook the roman. cut the noodles up and mix with some Doritos. feel free to add hot sauce and your good to go. this is poor mans gulosh. it you dont have a lot of food around but a lot of people around this works really well. other things like cheese and such can be added, but just thought i would share.
Inri
BattleTag: INRI#11989
Discord: Inri#6963

Post by Inri » June 1st, 2018, 7:33 pm

You should check out food-pics in Discord, Mythic! This thread is two years old! :P Cool tip :)

Return to “General”