Vengeance Tank Streaming vids

Discuss Demon Hunters Here.
Shinjiekage

Vengeance Tank Streaming vids

Post by Shinjiekage » July 5th, 2016, 9:57 am

Hi guys,

For those of you who are interested in playing Vengeance Demon hunters or just curious about how the new tank plays I've posted some videos below from our guild streams for Mythic + dungeons from my POV.

For those who don't know, Mythic + is the new challenge mode style for Legion. Basically you do a dungeon that increases in mob damage/%hp by each level you go up. At certain levels the entire instance gets affixes similar to Diablo 3. This week we had bolstering (which increases mob damage and hp by 20% for every mob that dies Egx you kill 5 mobs everything around those mobs). We also had overflowing which basically causes any overhealing done on a target put a healing debuff absorsp shield (think necrotic strike) that has to be healed off.

As a disclaimer, there will be some bad words in this stream as we like to joke around with each other and have fun. As you can see we clearly enjoy ourselves when we do these so if jokes may make you feel a bit uncomfy mute the sound. Really nothing is thatbad but I really enjoy the family aspect we have in this guild and I want to respect those to whom this is an issue for.

Edit: Fair warning I like to randomly sing while I'm doing these, you have been warned.

Enjoy!
Thank you,
Shin

https://www.twitch.tv/shinjitank
Last edited by Shinjiekage on August 10th, 2016, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zen

Re: Vengeance Tank Streaming vids

Post by Zen » July 5th, 2016, 11:01 am

Was the video muted because I hear nothing at all.
Shinjiekage

Post by Shinjiekage » July 5th, 2016, 11:06 am

Some portions are muted (very minimal) due to the music I have in the background, on the video bar it's anything highlighted in red. Most should be fine as I'm watching them myself right now!
Shinjiekage

Post by Shinjiekage » July 12th, 2016, 11:54 am

Here is a link from our Xavius testing on Saturday night.
https://www.twitch.tv/shinjitank/v/77243878
Hantevirus
Sellswords Lead

Post by Hantevirus » July 12th, 2016, 5:59 pm

I like this topic ^^^

Return to “Demon Hunter”