- Mythic Team
- Schedule: Wednesday. Friday, Monday 6pm-9pm ST(pulls start at 6:05pm)
- Goal: Killing as many Mythic Bosses we can each tier
- Loot: Personal Loot with Mains taking priority over alts
- Team Lead: Demonicchaos
- BattleTag – supermanj#11594
- Discord – supermanjared#8106
- Weak Auras
- Exorus Raid Tools
We currently do not have a past as we are a newer team in Eternal Kingdom that is comprised of people moving into a more mythic raid mindset and even some returning players
Our present and future looks bright. More to update as the team starts to down bosses and grows
- Our raiders should always come prepared; food, flasks, pots, potions, runes needed for success. We expect proper gems and enchantments to be in place on all raider gear as well as the appropriate item level for each raid tier.
- Come with basic knowledge of mechanics for each fight as well as basic boss strategy.
- Our raiders need to be committed to challenging themselves and others to succeed. There is no I in team.
- Real life is a thing, but 75% percent attendance is not hard to make, with amble notice. Post outs should be done 3hours before raid, however, in the event of an emergency, we understand.
What to Expect:
- Supportive and collaborative team atmosphere (e.g., group team log review sessions)
- Open discussion of team issues and equal treatment of individual concerns
- Commitment to progression and individual/team performance while not taking ourselves too seriously
- Team M+/IE support
- Inside jokes no one remembers the origins of
- Innuendos and terrible jokes
Chivalry might be the right home for you if:
- Your team fell apart and you hate apping around to teams and realm hopping
- You are a returning player who are behind in gear but want to get back in the game as part of a team.
- You want to become or grow as a mythic progression raider and clear raid content.
- You want to win as a team and look to uplift and improve your fellow raiders.
- You felt burned by teams seemingly looking at parses
- You appreciate sharp humor and wit, even directed at yourself, and can give as good as you get.