- We are now able to provide a true cross-faction experience to members of both factions with the EK XFaction addon developed by an EK community member to merge guild chat across EK Alliance and EK Horde.
- We took a hard look at our services and began to automate/streamline to make it easier for us to maintain important information, e.g., webhooks, stickynotes, spreadsheets, and more spreadsheets.
- We know we have a huge talent pool in our community and officers, so we’re trying to be better about asking for help because many hands make light work and it takes a village (or a kingdom) to keep the train going through the ups and downs of Blizzard.
- We studied what has shifted and changed in terms of inclusive practices to incorporate accessibility standards into our communications (e.g., alt text, flyer design) and enable opt-in pronouns.
- We have taken a closer look at our guild financials (did we mention spreadsheets?) to make sure we will be able to support all of our teams as major profession changes loom.
- We run a community survey every year to identify challenges and areas for improvement. The 2021 survey findings provided us a lot of momentum for change, and we look forward to continuing our progress after the 2022 survey goes out.
If you have more questions, you are welcome to ask us in our #application-questions channel!
Note: If you have questions about a team merger, please message Lillii#8446 in Discord.